Welcome to e-Protocol
e-Protocol is Ohio State's electronic system for submitting and monitoring the status of Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) and Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) protocols.
e-IACUC supports online submission, review, and management of animal protocol information submitted to the IACUC. University Laboratory Animal Resources (ULAR) operations are fully automated within e-IACUC (online ordering, animal census monitoring, and tracking of animal expenses).
e-IBC supports online submission, review, and management of biosafety protocol information submitted to the IBC.
Specifically, e-IACUC and e-IBC:
- Streamline the data entry process
- Provide real-time feedback on the status of reviews
- Incorporate amendments directly into new protocols
- Deliver notifications when deadlines are approaching
- Track the status of required training for study team members
- Allow direct management of study personnel on protocols
- Facilitate animal ordering and census operations
- Provide study team members with 24/7 web access from any location
Register to access the "e-IACUC" and "e-IBC" modules at eprotocol.osu.edu. Once registered, you'll be able to view your existing IACUC and IBC protocol records, check the progress of your protocols under review, and create new protocol submissions for these committees.
For technical issues, contact the Office of Research Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-688-8288. For all other issues, contact the respective units listed below.